DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Office/Plant administrative support services
- Arrange official request for transport services.
- Facilitate official requests/applications for travel and accommodation bookings.
- Take stock and custodianship of office supplies, equipment, and asset inventory.
- Arrange/coordinate office storage (documents/equipment) requirements of various departments.
- Arrange/coordinate meetings and meeting room reservations.
- Facilitate requests for miscellaneous services (e.g. meals, snacks, rentals) for official company functions.
- Enforce rules on use of office equipment/resources.
- Facilitate and ensure compliance with procedures in the procurement of goods and services.
- Cooperate with other departments for logistical support for company events and similar activities.
- Coordinate with lessor (building administration) regarding work permits, supplier and visitor access, and other lessor requirements (corporate admin Only).
- Arrange for employee accommodations at plant site (site admin only).
- Provision for/coordination with Outsourced Services
- Coordinate Security Services
- Coordinate office/facilities’ maintenance (janitorial) with service providers
- Coordinate/arrange messengerial, parcel and other correspondence services
- Perform other tasks and duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
Any four (4) year degree course.
Preferably at least 1 to 2 years experience in office, administrative, or plant / customer support services.