- Understand the power industry market, particularly the need of customers on the wholesale and retail business;
- Perform market research including database analysis, secondary market research, and oversee occasional primary market research activities.
- Establishing, gathering, evaluating, organizing, managing and collating information in a variety of formats and analyzing complicated information for the group such as instruction manuals, policies, procedures and protocols;
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in technical, administrative and regulatory legislation and guidelines within the industry;
- Conducting studies to resolve problems through analysis and performing simulations and technical analysis relative to the market assessment;
- Completion of energy-sales related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing report, conducting research on company and other assignments in database;
- Provide services in support to other projects of the company and various customer engagements;
- Assist in preparing reports, making presentations, and making recommendations;
- Complete other jobs assigned by the Manager.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Management,Economics, Commerce or its equivalent; and
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
One must be proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and must possess the following skills:
- Communication skill
Marketing Analyst needs strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to clients and/or immediate supervisor.
- Analytical skills
Marketing Analyst must be able to understand large amounts of data and information.
- Critical-thinking skills
Marketing Analyst must assess all available information to determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company.
- Detail oriented
Market research analysts must be detail oriented because they often do precise data analysis.