|Education||At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Management, Economics, and Commerce or equivalent and proven experience from within a similar role and industry in Power Generation|
|Experience||2 to 3-year relevant experience|
The Customer Relations Officer (CRO)’s primary goal, together with the Customer Relations Officer and the group, is to secure power supply contracts with potential Customers. With this goal in mind, the CRO is expected to build relationships with, not only existing Customers, but also with stakeholders, potential Customers and concerned agencies. The CRO is tasked to position the company to have the opportunity to promote the company’s product and cultivate the company’s connection to the Customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make preparatory engagements with prospective customers: meetings, follow-ups, information gathering, intelligence.
- Understand the power industry market, particularly the need of customers on the wholesale and retail business.
- Support, as required, the Manager in securing contracts and/or any equivalent medium with prospective customers.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor’s share, establishing targeted market share.
- Collaborate with all internal resources to ensure adherence to all customer requirements.
- Build-up relationships with Customers.
- Negotiation follow-through with selected Customers and other concerned agencies.
- Assessments on potential customers based on available information, recommendation of interfaces/meetings and further evaluate.
- Complete other jobs assigned by the Manager.
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries.
One must be willing to travel, work on call and must have a knowledge of database software, project management software, spreadsheet and word processing software, electronic mail, graphics, technical diagrams, flow charts, etc. and must possess the following skills:
- Analytical skills. Customer Relations Officer must have analytical mind. One must know the value of the vast amount of data available, and are highly interested in what that data can reveal about the market or consumer behavior, efficacy of various marketing approaches and more. He/she must also know how to look beyond the data and pick up on trends and patterns that can lead to better, more successful marketing efforts.
- Communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with a broad-based team made up of other managers or staff members and/or internal and external customers during the marketing process. Must also be able to communicate persuasively to the public.
- Creativity. Must be able to generate new and imaginative ideas.
- Interpersonal skills. Marketing Officer must deal with a range of people in different roles, both inside and outside the organization.
- Technical skills. Must be willing to continue learning and adapting technology innovations for the advancement and easy communications with Customers. Customer engagement will occur in more ways, and competing for their attention will mean delivering the services and information they want.
- Patience and Attentiveness
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 09, 2018.