DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bid and/or offer prices and capacities for FDCUI portfolio power plants in the WESM and IMEM.
- Conduct market studies or provide analysis on daily market data published by WESM and IMEM.
- Formulate bidding strategies in order to gain optimal dispatch of FDCUI power plants in the WESM and IMEM.
- Update the Trading Manager regarding information on the condition of the market, power plants and other information relevant to the trading operations
- Review and assess customer month-ahead, week-ahead and day-ahead nominations based on its typical load profile and Power Supply Agreement (PSA).
- Check and validate submitted plant information and demand allocation before submission to WESM, IMEM and/or SO.
- Assessment and submission of IMEM Customers Ex-Ante Demand Allocation.
- Preparation and submission of power plant month-ahead, week-ahead and day-ahead generation schedule.
- Preparation and submission of IMEM Ex-Post Contract Quantity Allocation.
- Ensure compliance of market rules and protocols for respective power plants.
- Prepare and submit reports of done transactions for the day, such as:
- Revenue Report
- Energy Report
- Other reports that may be requested in relation to the functions of Trading Group.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of the records and other information.
- Prepare demand and energy projections of customers for fuel consumptions and dispatch optimization.
- Assess, review and validate energy quantities, FME claims and market prices for billing and settlement group.
- Perform other tasks and special functions which may be assigned by the management relevant to the functions of the Trading Group.
Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business courses, Mathematics and applied Sciences.
At least 2 – 3 years relevant experience in the electric power industry. With preferences with candidates with a working knowledge and understanding of WESM, EPIRA and RCOA.