DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspection and evaluation of existing data in all system in place
- Establish standard in data structure and data processing
- Implement approved standards or guidelines
- Clean up of non-standard records
- Transform data to useful information to support management initiatives
- Set up control points to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Evaluate business processes that affects data integrity
- Evaluate and analyze business processes within an automated information system and outside the an automated system (ERP)
- Recommend process improvement to improve data gathering, storing, retrieval and reporting
- Evaluate control measures/mechanism in every aspect of data flow
- Formulate guidelines and policies to support improved business processes
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Math or Computer Science
Basic IT knowledge in infrastructure and programming or database management
At least 1 year experience in any information system i.e. ERP and process evaluation, improvement and implementation.