- Administers information systems and related services for the purpose of ensuring the availability to authorized users.
- Works with Information Systems Officer to design and develop information system solutions that meet identified corporate goals and initiatives.
- Participates in the activities of analysis, design, development, implementation and support on the assigned information system.
- Identifies and resolves service incidents, issues, questions and problems with all elements of the assigned information system.
- Works with vendors, suppliers or contractors in the delivery of turnkey information system projects.
- Performs other IT-related functions as may be assigned.
- Must be a graduate of BS Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience and understanding of system development, life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, IT best practices and methodologies.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL Server, other RDBMS, Microsoft.Net, Visual Basic/ASP, C#, Web Services (REST/SOAP) and other systems development tool and languages.
- With systems and business process analysis skills is an advantage.
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to email@example.com or
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 28, 2018.