|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or other related fields. |
|Experience||3+ years of working experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, IT best practices and methodologies. |
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers information systems and related services for the purpose of ensuring the availability to authorized users.
- Works with Information Systems Officer to design and develop information system solutions that meet identified corporate goals and initiatives.
- Participates in the activities of analysis, design, development, implementation, and support on the assigned information system.
- Identifies and resolves service incidents, issues, questions and problems with all elements of the assigned information system.
- Works with vendors, suppliers or contractors in the delivery of turnkey information system projects.
- Performs other IT-related functions as may be assigned.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience in RDBMS, Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic/ASP, C++, and other systems development tools and languages.
- Preferably with systems and business process analysis skills.
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 09, 2018.