- Operations and management of IT infrastructure (networks, servers, storages, operating systems, databases, telecommunications, etc.).
- Works with FDC MPC IT Infra Specialist to design and develop infrastructure solutions that meet identified corporate goals and initiatives.
- Identifies and resolves service incidents, issues, questions and problems with all elements of the IT infrastructure system.
- Leads in the development, adoption, and enforcement of corporate information security policies, procedures, and standards. Ensures compliance through adequate training programs, and periodic security audits.
- Works with vendors, suppliers or contractors in the delivery of IT infrastructure and Security projects.
- Performs other IT-related functions as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with Network certification on CCIE, MCSE, CCNP
- At least 3 years of diversified experience working in more than one area of infrastructure technology (network, servers, storage, databases, telephony) and information security.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with enterprise class firewalls, routers, switches and other networking equipment.
- Must be adept on ITIL, system controls and information security, risk assessment, data management, and regulatory compliance.
- System and database administration is an advantage.
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to email@example.com or
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 28, 2018.