DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish confirmation of project needs, through contract administration and relationship management to the review of contract performance.
- Manage contract execution and analysis for maximizing operational and financial performance and minimizing risk that covers procurement, commercial, legal and documentation management.
- Monitor and control project financials to maintain or improve cash flow.
- Establish clear schedules with payment milestones
- Establish acceptance criteria for each payment milestone and what supporting documentation is required along with the invoice.
- Ensure that all deliverables have been completed and that all contract requirements have been satisfied reasonably.
- Mitigate the impact upon the contract differing and/or additionally accepted terms and conditions and understand legal and contractual requirements to manage projects within given borders and to support on legal clarifications as needed.
- Effect project specific accepted terms and conditions and their applications to project contracts.
- Utilize contract terms and conditions to maximize cash-flow and to limit liabilities and to maximize scope and minimize change/claim management.
- Must be Bachelor’s Degree holder of Engineering, Civil, Structural or its equivalent
- Masteral units are an advantage
- Preferably with Certification in Project Manager Professional
- Must have relative 20 years of experience in Project Management and Engineering works
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to email@example.com or
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 28, 2018.