- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, negotiating
and securing contracts with off-takers or whatever medium is required to satisfy the company’s field
sales action plans;
- Design and implement all marketing strategies and manage all communication plans for all markets
and/or customers and ensure achievement of all business objectives for revenue markets;
- Prepare and ensure compliance to all business development objectives for all assign markets and
prepare required strategies to facilitate business plans;
- Collaborate with all internal resources to ensure adherence to all customer requirements;
- Design all level marketing programs which complies with the current industry rules and practices;
- Keep abreast of market conditions and competitor status that impacts the commercial market and
communicate to the organization key market information;
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market,
competitor's share, establishing targeted market share;
- Represents the company in all power generation activities and various industry events;
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications,
maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations for the benefit and
advantage of the company;
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Identify target markets – location and customer type based on economic opportunity and
- Promotes, develop and sustain an effective group.
- Must be Bachelor’s Degree holder of Engineering, Civil or its equivalent
- Masteral units (an advantage)
- Preferably with Certification in Project Manager Professional
- Must have relative 20 years of experience in Project Management and Engineering works
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Project and people management skills.
- Solid critical thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Technical skills.
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent and updated resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or
to email@example.com on or before August 28, 2018.