DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing day to day operations of the Office of the President;
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meeetings, Execom coordinations and the likes;
- Handles and prioritize all in-coming and out-going correspondence and handles confidential documents and ensuring they remain secure;
- Conducts research and prepare presentation materials or reports as assigned;
- Takes the Minutes of the Meetings for the President;
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel, including VISA processing if needed and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president’s and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist the President, at times represent the President in various External Affairs functions/ matters.
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time related to the function.
- Graduate of any four (4) year BS Degree Course
- Proven experience as a Senior Executive Assistant or similar role of at least 3 years