The Marketing Analyst will conduct in-depth market studies on the power industry and promote various services offered by the company.
- Provides support to the RES Manager by:
- *Understanding the power industry market, particularly the power demand and other requirements of customers in the power businesses;
- *Performing regular market research, including database analysis and secondary market research, and overseeing occasional primary market research activities;
- *Establishes, gathers, evaluates, organizes, manages, and collates information in a variety of formats and analyzes information for the group, such as instruction manuals, policies, procedures, and protocols;
- *Keeps up-to-date with changes in technical, administrative, and regulatory legislation and guidelines within the industry in coordination with the respective internal partners;
- *Conducts studies to resolve problems through analysis and performing simulations and technical analysis relative to the market assessment;
- *Completes energy-sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing reports, conducting research on the company, and other assignments in the database;
- *Provides services in support of other projects of the company and various customer engagements;
- *Assists in preparing reports, making presentations, and making recommendations;
- *Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations for the benefit and advantage of the company;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the RES Manager.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Management, Economics, and Commerce or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of relevant experience in the power industry
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)